Sunday, November 24, 2019

My Empire is Focusing

Aloha,

Since I started out to become a professional photographer i spent most of my time learning how to take good photos. It's a never ending process but the main emphasis of my thinking was tuned towards exposure, composition and trying to deliver something useful.

Over the years I've covered many photographic areas including Models, Weddings, Food, Beach Portraits, Landscapes, Events, Head Shots and Real Estate Interiors. Even though I've produced quality work I really couldn't say what I was expert at. I was a jack of all trades and a master of none. Starting in 2014 I began making a shift in my focus. I started shying away from accepting weddings and Model assignments. This allowed me to concentrate on Food, Portraits, Events, Landscapes and Real Estate. This was still collection was still too many irons in the fire not making me much of an expert yet. So after more trimming I've carved my laundry list of genres to just Portraits and Real Estate photography. Portraits cover Beach and Head Shots but I no longer focus on creating art from Landscapes. To prove my focus I have remodeled my website and have recently added a new site to exemplify my dedication to focus.

If you would like to hire me for Portraits you should check out http://www.Shortini.net (http://www.kirkshorte.com).

If you would like to hire me for Real Estate photography visit my new site http://www.kirkshortephotography.com

That's it!

Future Blog posts will include education and beauty shots from my 2 worlds of interest. As the months and years round on I may continue to drop areas of interest in favor of handling fewer genres. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment