Thursday, March 15, 2012

Traveling back in time

A few years ago a good friend of mine was trying to get her new business on the map.  The map happened to be located in Italy.  Her business was property management for fractional ownership homes.  Her company is called Carrara, LLC. Carrara offer beautifully restored villas to buyers seeking the lifestyle of an Italian vacation home and the convenience of a professionally managed, shared investment.  We started talking about her first home in Gaiole in Chianti.

 She wanted to have photos taken of the property and she needed help.  To complicate things a bit she was planning to have hip surgery soon but the trip to Italy had already been planned and she had undergone a procedure that made it almost imposible to drive so she asked me if I'd be up for an adventure.  I agreed to be her driver and she agreed to hire me to photograph her first property.  The photo were destined for use in brochures, websites and various presentations to perspective owners.


The following are a few of the images I captured inside the house, or the grounds and from my window of the apartment I stay in the small village of Volpaia in Tuscany.





And the view from my apartment



Click in this link to view a few more images from my trip to Volpaia

No comments:

Post a Comment