Monday, February 3, 2014

19 and 9 1/2 years on the job in Kona

This past Friday marked the end of an era at Jack's Diving Locker. Andy and Angela Woerner both moved to the mainland to be nearer to their families and to let their son Grayer have the pleasure of growing up closer to his relatives. Oh yeah and after 9 1/2 years I retired from Jack's Diving Locker.

I've had the privilege of working with Andy and Angela for 9 1/2 years. It's been a lot of fun and hard work even for Hawaii. I've gotten to photograph Andy as he campaigned for a Senate seat, I snapped a few shots during his 40th birthday party, I've made Angela uncomfortable with my constant requests for her to pose and I've watched their son Grayer grow into a spunky 5 year old. I even made sure that I captured the family on their last full day in Kona at the shop.

Both Andy and Angela will continue to be a big part of Jack's Diving Locker working from the mainland but it won't be the same in the office without them or me.

Enjoy..

 Photos were taken for his Senate campaign fliers... I think they made it into his fliers.


 Happy 40th Andy! Who knew that they are such good dancers?
 I even did some Photoshop work for him adding Angela into a family photo.
 Their farewell party at Daylight Mind in Kona on Tues. Jan 28. 
The sunset was spectacular that night.
Farewell Grayer, Angela, Pua and Andy! A Hui Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment